Visit the stunning beauty of Cornwall and Wales in Autumn
Bridie's 2017 tour of Cornwall and Wales is sure to be a smashing success!
With the PBS shows, Doc Martin and Poldark both filmed in Cornwall, we've all seen a glimpse of the rugged Cornish coastline and met with a bit of Cornish culture.
Wales, however, continues to be one of the best kept secrets of the UK...
So let's go see it all for ourselves!
Cornwall and Wales
October 3-16, 2017
Overview of Cornwall
1. The tour begins with a transatlantic flight to London (not included in this land price).
2. Land London continue to Stonehenge then to Bournemouth for a 2 night stay.
3. Visit to Russell Coates Museum
4. Visit to Exeter Cathedral continue to North Cornwall for a 2 night stay
5. Port Isaac Walking tour and visit to Tintagel Castle
6. Visit to Lost Gardens of Heligan, continue to Penzance for a 2 night stay
7. St. Michael's Mount / Minack Theater
8. Sheppy's Cider Farm / Museum - en route to Wales - continue to Cardiff for 3 night stay
Overview of Wales
9. Free Day Cardiff
10. Cardiff Castle / Welsh banquet at Cardiff Castle
11. Dylan Thomas Boathouse, continue to Aberystwyth for 2 night stay.
12. Vale of Rheidol Railway and free time
13. Continue to Liverpool via Chester, free time for last minute shopping.
14. Fly home from Manchester.
1. 4/Star hotels
(Because Cornwall and Wales are not overburdened with 4/star hotels, we will be staying in 3/star hotels where 4/star hotels are not available.)
2. Breakfast daily in the hotel
3. 3-hotel dinners
4. Welsh Banquet at Cardiff Castle
5. Fully escorted sightseeing as per itinerary
6. Hotel tips, poterage of bags and taxes
7. As always, DOES NOT INCLUDE DRIVER's TIP - if you have been on a coach tour, you will know that the driver / guide deserve every penny paid in tips! We do not include free days, where the driver is not driving at all, or the two travel (flight) days in our calculations, so this tour would include 11 days for the purposes of tipping the staff)
2. Russell Coates Museum
3. Exeter Cathedral
4. Walking Tour Port Isaac
5. Tintagel Castle
6. Lost Gardens of Heligan
7. Minack Theater visit (I've not been able to confirm a performance)
8. St. Michael's Mount
9. Sheppy's Cider Museum
10. Welsh Banquet and Cardiff
11. Dylan Thomas Boathouse
12. Vale Rheidol Railway
13. Free Day Chester
PRICING: 14 days, 12 nights, $3970 per person, land only.
Full Itinerary HERE.
Pay Deposit HERE.
Travel insurance via www.roamright.com or travelguard.com is highly recommended.
Liverpool BEATLES 2/night Extension
If there is sufficient interest, a 2/night extension in Liverpool can be arranged to include hotel, breakfast and dinner daily with admission to these three excursions...
--Magical Mystery Tour(Beatles oriented mini-coach tour of Liverpool landmarks)
--The Beatles Story - museum at the Albert Docks
--Ferry cross the Mersey!
The Liverpool 2/night extension at roughly $625 per person, requires 20 participants to get this group rate. So let's see how many "Beatlemaniacs" are among us, and go from there.